gfxgfx

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

WE NO WANT YOU ON OUR LAND!

gfx gfx
gfx
382231 Posts in 11260 Topics by 331 Members - Latest Member: Shoal May 07, 2021, 09:59:22 AM
gfx*HomeHelpLoginRegistergfx
gfx
Khakain  |  General Category  |  Dimensional Void  |  Topic: Re: Fuckin' Israel an' shit
gfx
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Re: Fuckin' Israel an' shit  (Read 2363 times)
William
Registered Member

« on: May 08, 2006, 07:59:21 PM »

I've thought before that the end of World War II set the stage for World War III. Our unabashed support for the artifical state of Israel may very well be our undoing. I take Q's stance, though I do believe that the religious fanatics of Israel should slowly forfeit the land and settle back into Europe. Of course, that will never happen.
William
Registered Member

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2006, 09:29:47 PM »

Pssst... Our unflicnhing support of Israel is the main reason said extremism is ever directed our way.
Halolauren
Registered Member

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 09:21:31 AM »

Pssst... Our unflicnhing support of Israel is the main reason said extremism is ever directed our way.

Not really.  In name, they throw a lot of rhetoric, but mainly they're just savages pissed off at our success.
loller
Registered Member

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2006, 01:38:53 PM »

Not really.  In name, they throw a lot of rhetoric, but mainly they're just savages pissed off at our success.
THEY'RE JEALOUS OF OUR FREEDOM
William
Registered Member

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 01:22:36 PM »

but don't you get it? she's JOKING! it's so obvious, that if you can't see it, then you're taking things even more seriously than she already thought you were, and you deserve to be condescended (is that a word?) to even more than before! don't you get it?

in fact, she's joking so much that there's no discernable punchline or wit to any of her posts aside from being completely outrageous! and to add to the off-the-wall humor factor, she never gives any indication that her hilarious non-serious ways don't reflect her actual views (unless pressed on it over and over), or makes an effort to clearly differentiate between her hilarious humor and her actual opinions! isn't that wacky?!?!?

or at least so al tells me

ahahaha, game, set, and match
gfx
Pages: [1] Print 
gfx
Jump to:  
gfx